Here to help you and your heart
The Bournemouth Heart Club was established for the relief or prevention of sickness amongst persons with or at risk of heart disease, in particular coronary disease, and for the rehabilitation of those who have undergone cardiac intervention.
- A purpose built centre including 2 large gymnasiums
- Changing rooms with lockers
- Shower facilities
- 2 lounge areas
- Free car parking for members use only
- Supervised exercise sessions led by qualified staff
- Varying exercise circuits that can be adapted for home use
- Friendly support from staff and other members
- Partners are also able to join the Bournemouth Heart Club
What’s coming up
Heart Club 2022 AGM
Thursday 15th September 14:30.
Also available via Zoom